This is the first time I took a ride to my father grave in Ciampea with my son. It was a mixed filling experience… Visiting a passed generation with future generation.
The riding was smooth. We sometimes stop to discuss the surrounding. Like telling my son about a hill that I used to climb when I’m a high school kid which is near to the grave location.
My son also asking a lot about what Grave meant. And who are buried in surrounding area. I was amazed on how curious he is about the his surrounding.
On the way back, we stop for quick drink and eat. And hopefully he is not sleeping too haha.
- Bogor Medical Center 0 comment(s)
- Yamaha Mio Soul: Sudah Jatuh Cinta Sih 0 comment(s)
- NPWP dan Wajib Pajak Luar Negeri 0 comment(s)
- Mengaktifkan Windows XP kembali di komputer yang sama 0 comment(s)
- Perjalanan Menuju London 0 comment(s)